All clients come to FPG through referrals from their current advisors, existing clients or other professionals. People feel comfortable in making these referrals because:
- We don’t compete with other advisors; we seek to complement them.
- We don’t manage assets or sell any products.
- We are regulated as, and consider ourselves, client fiduciaries.
- We bill on an hourly basis.
- We have significant experience, training and appropriate credentials.
- We are deep generalists who understand the financial client, but we rely on the client’s existing experts for their much deeper knowledge.
- We do not have our “own team.” Every client’s advisory team is different, and we enjoy the opportunity to develop new relationships and to earn the right to become a valued member of the existing team.